The term ‘allin1panel.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the LLC under which this website is run. The word ‘you’ identify the user or viewer of our website. The use of this site is subject to the following conditions useful:
- The content within the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is at the mercy of change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and media may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or press on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, graphics, and look. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of, or certified to. The operator is not claimed to be held by the site owner. These trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this site may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content within the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without this site’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of the use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.